The Rocketbook Matrix isn’t science fiction, it’s an all-in-one STEM solution! Designed for everything from math to construction to engineering to medicine, the Matrix is equipped with reusable graph paper to boost your graphing and diagramming capabilities. More than just a lab notebook, the Matrix works with the Rocketbook app to scan and digitally share your notes with anyone in the galaxy or to transfer your work to a computer. Plus, the innovative synthetic paper allows you to write smoothly with a Pilot FriXion pen, then magically wipe your pages clean with a damp cloth to reuse again and again.
Letter Size: 8.5 in x 11 in / 32 pages
* 30 graph pages for versatile diagramming
* Index page for extreme organization
* Built-in metric and imperial rulers for field measurements
* Lined page for quick note-taking
* Works with any Pilot FriXion pen, marker or highlighter for smooth writing
* Pages are erasable with included microfiber cloth and Pilot FriXion pen for endless reuse
* Rocketbook app scans and connects your notebook to the cloud to digitally save and share your notes
In STEM, where projects require curves, measurements and cross-outs, sometimes a Word document doesn’t cut it. Trying to describe the graph of f(x,y)=x2-y2 or explaining how to draw a parallel circuit wastes time and brainpower. No longer. The Matrix offers a reusable pen and paper experience that works with the Rocketbook app to digitally capture and share your visual work at the speed of light. It’s also the only Rocketbook that’s actually built for rocket science!