Rocketbook x NAGLY In honor of Pride Month, the Rocket Squad (aka Rocketbook employees) gathered to assemble 100 care kits for the NAGLY and the LGBTQ+ teens and youth they...
OVER 100,000 FIVE STAR REVIEWS
How does it work?
Each Rocketbook can replace up to 100 or more paper notebooks. Simply write with Pilot FriXion pens, then erase the pages with a damp cloth to reuse again & again. The free Rocketbook app makes it a snap to save your notes to the cloud.
Powerful, not complicated.
Easily save, share and organize your ideas on popular cloud services with the free Rocketbook app. When you’re ready to level-up your productivity, there’s OCR, smart tags, app integrations and more–the Rocketbook System lets you leverage the power of digital a little, or a lot.
Frequently asked questions
What pens can I use with Rocketbook Products?
We recommend you only use Pilot FriXion pens or markers with your Rocketbook synthetic paper products. The FriXion ink is washable and that, in conjunction with the synthetic paper, is what allows Rocketbook paper to erase using only a cloth dampened with water.One Pilot FriXion pen is included with most Rocketbook products (excluding certain expansion packs), and replacement Pilot FriXion pens and markers of varying sizes and colors can be purchased online and in stores at most office supplies retailers.
How do I clean and reuse my Rocketbook Pages?
For all Rocketbook products, with the exception of the Rocket Wave, follow these instructions:Cleaning: Wet your microfiber towel with a few drops of warm water (but not too much) and wipe each page entirely. Remove any excess ink with the dry portion of the towel. Alternatively, you can use a spray bottle to mist the pages for faster results. You should aim to clean pages on a monthly basis. However, it’s understood for certain use cases that certain pages will be cleaned less frequently.
How long do Rocketbook pages last?
How long your Rocketbook pages last is mainly going to depend on your own personal use and care.In order to protect your Rocketbook and extend its life, you should adhere to the following:
- Avoid using the pen’s eraser. It can scratch the coating of the pages. If you do use it, use it gently to protect the pages.
- Be mindful of the pressure you use when writing, as to avoid indenting the pages.
- Avoid contact with oils, solvents, or lotions. This includes wet naps or disinfectant wipes. Using these substances on your Rocketbook could make it difficult to continue writing or may render it ineffective.
- Prevent the use of post-it notes or adhesives. This can cause damage to the film of the notebook.
- Invest in a Rocketbook Capsule. It is designed to protect your notebook from any damage. It also happens to be stylish and fashionable and has plenty of room for your Rocketbook supplies.
Follow these care instructions, and your notebook will work like new for years to come.
How do I digitize my notes? (send my notes to the cloud? How does scanning work? etc.)
You can bridge your handwritten notes to digital by scanning them with the free Rocketbook app, which allows you to send them directly to your preferred cloud destination.Currently, the integrated destinations are email, Google Drive, Evernote, Slack, Dropbox, Box, Trello, OneNote, OneDrive, iMessage and iCloud (iOS exclusive), and Google Photos (Android exclusive).The Rocketbook app is free to download and use on iOS and Android devices. Learn more about device requirements,here.