With our release of the Rocketbook Everlast drawing nearer, we’re fielding hundreds of eager inquiries each week. Folks want to know when they’re shipping, how to get one, and where to find the Everlast on retail shelves. Here are answers to our five most frequently asked questions about its release:
When will the Rocketbook Everlast ship to backers?
Everlast has been pre-sold to two sets of backers: the first through Kickstarter, the second through Indiegogo In Demand:
- Kickstarter backers will be the first in line to receive their shipments; books will go out to this group slightly ahead of schedule, in mid-April.
- Folks who pre-ordered through Indiegogo In Demand will have books shipped to them on schedule, in May.
I have not backed the Everlast through a crowdfunding campaign. What is the earliest possible date that I can receive one?
It's not too late to pre-order an Everlast on Indiegogo In Demand. Through this channel, your Everlast will ship by the specified date, currently May 2017. Only after we fulfill all of our Kickstarter and Indiegogo orders will we place Everlast up for general sale. Currently, pre-ordering through Indiegogo In Demand is the fastest path to receiving an Everlast.
In what online and brick-and-mortar retailers will Rocketbook Everlast be available for general sale?
After pre-orders have been sent to Kickstarter and Indiegogo backers, Everlast will be available for general sale only our official web site and on Amazon.com. Everlast will not be immediately available for sale within brick-and-mortar retailers.
Do you or will you ship the Rocketbook Everlast to my country?
Whether we ship to your country may depend on your ordering mechanism.
- Indiegogo In Demand orders can be taken for only a limited number of countries. In order to determine whether we ship to your country through this mechanism, please choose a product from our Indiegogo ordering page and, when prompted to enter your address, please enter your country name first to verify shipping capabilities.
- When ordering directly from Rocketbook, we ship to nearly every country (known exceptions are The Russian Federation, Ghana, Nigeria, Iran, and North Korea).
- When ordering from Amazon.com, shipping is limited to these export countries through Amazon Global. We have heard from some customers that international duties and fees may be lower through the Amazon Global program than through other channels.
I want to pre-order a large number of Everlasts. How can I do that and when will they ship?
We do offer volume discounts for large orders and orders that involve custom etching on covers; such orders can be placed with us directly by reaching out to our corporate sales department. At this time, we are taking bulk orders of the Everlast; however, these will not be shipped until we have fulfilled our orders to our backers.
More questions? Please feel free to ask them in the comments section below!